Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

24/12/2015

Merry Christmas. Boldog karácsonyt! God Jul!


I wish all my dear readers a Merry Christmas, relaxing holiday time with lots of good food and needlework. :)
I hope Santa has been listening and will bring you - and me ;) - lots of yarn, thread, fabric, books etc.





Here are a few pictures of what I have been up to lately. Promise to come with some real posts soon - before the New Year. Promise :)























4 comments:

Wendy said...

Such beautiful work, i look forward to hearing more about it. Merry christmas!

ALICE MARGAUX said...

A very Merry Christmas and a happy and creative 2016! Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

Tiki said...

Very nice work, love the zipper bags. Merry Christmas.

Rita said...

Boldog karácsonyt!