Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

25/02/2013

Irish at heart - St. Patrick's is coming


I have just come up with a new St. Patrick's day pattern.

I went to Ireland twice, in 1992 and 1993, if I remember well. I worked as an interpreter for some delegations. It is such a wonderful country, I fell in love, and have been in love with it Her ever since. :)

So it is only natural that I try to celebrate March 17th.

Celebrate with me! Happy stitching!




Edit:

If you are interested in St. Patrick's Day patterns, why not take a look at my other freebies here, here and here?

No comments: