Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

06/05/2012

Mothers' day (or thank you) patterns

If I am not mistaken, Mothers' day is next Sunday in the USA and lots of other countries, and it is the last Sunday of May in Sweden.
So, in between the bookmarks, I have drawn two small patterns for Mothers' day, that you can stitch in a week and use for a card, gift bag or pincushion etc.

If you have already celebrated Mothers' day, you can still use them as Thank you-cards, I made two versions.
I hope someone will like them and stitch them. Enjoy.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks yet again for pretty quick to stitch designs!
Robyn

Ági said...

Glad you like them :)